Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Caught in the rain...

I pop out to try and get stuff done before any chance of big rain - and I find myself now stuck in the Mitcham Library as I look outside to see it absolutely bucketing down amidst the thunderstorm. I massively underestimated the conditions - although not yet cold, shorts and thongs + wet ground = bad idea. I don't have my to-do list on me (which written up last night comes to an entire page), the sound is getting stronger meaning the rain volume is increasing. How am I going to get home?... Shiiiiiiit, looks like I might just be camping out here for a while. My umbrella won't stand up to this! At least the library has good electricity reserves - the, what, 12 people in here had a laugh about it.

It's dark. And I still needed to make one big stop at the Post Office. IIIIIIIII don't reckon that's going to happen hey? Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment