Friday, March 23, 2012

Not that I'll be scoring many goals - I never have in my time as a football (soccer) player. But playing for the first time in three seasons is exciting me a bit, and even before I found a team I went out and invested in my latest pair of boots.



Nike T90s. These are the most flashy boots I've ever had colour wise, how exciting. And only $73! Win. Don't really like supporting Nike because I saw a doco once exposing their Asian sweatshops, but paying a lower price makes me feel a tiny bit better. Plus I'll wear these until they fall apart. First game's on Thursday, can't wait.

***

Now, I've been absent from here for a bit and so have neglected the Shoe of the Week columns like everything else. Basically most were shite in the last month. Including these.




Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment