Monday, June 24, 2013

Smoke alarm proves itself.

Damn spaghetti bolognaise.


I took this, started boiling the pasta, and everything was hunky dory. It had been a good day, one of those where you've had a pretty good run all round...

Then my new smoke alarm had to make itself known, didn't it?

Man, those things are LOUD. How embarrassing...

I am still very much looking forward to eating it... I'm sharing this with you in the first place because it's been a long time since I cooked something that really takes dedication. When I cook stuff like this (ie the sauce from scratch), I feel as if I've truly accomplished something. I put a good amount of effort into it, you know?

Bon appetit!

***
Everything that's happening is supposed to be happening.

Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.

Analysing is really a violent intellectual act. When you analyse something, you have to break it apart and find every little piece of it.

You control your emotions, so you don't have to explode with anger whenever someone else decides to behave in angry ways.

Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. How come?

You can't be authentic unless you're following your bliss.

The path to the big picture is different for everyone, but the understanding has to be that the big picture is there, and its availability is there.

Believe it and you'll see it. Know it and you'll be it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment