Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How GOOD was last night's game?!

Courtesy brisbanetimes.com.au

Lucas Neill scored!

Robbie Kruse was an Energizer bunny!

Holger Osieck got really excited!


Courtesy The Age

It was a great display by the boys, and honestly the biggest relief. Just to know we're that much closer to gaining World Cup qualification.

I've planned for some time to attempt a trip to Brazil during the 2014 World Cup. Though the last week has raised questions as to whether I would go regardless of the result. It would be heartbreaking to not have my home country there, but the spectacle of Brazil can not be underestimated/ignored.

Either way, Tuesday night in Sydney is going to be the big one.

And I'll be there.

I've said I'll be the loudest at Stadium Australia should we qualify with a result like last night's, and I intend to keep my word. After all, I have five hours in the car and a day in the city to psych myself up for chants and training my vocals to deal with a bit of strain.

***

3.30am(ish) Macca's fix in Berlin. Super.

In other news, I've decided to launch a spin-off blog of my mega McDonald's post.

For those who don't know, I began a quest to try the McDonald's of different cultures on overseas travels in 2010, which will continue indefinitely.

You will be able to revisit past experiences and be invited to new ones as I continue this lifelong quest to try as many different McDonald's menu items as possible.

Have a look at McDonald's: an odyssey as I'm rolling out old posts - reminisce, have your say, share and subscribe!

***
How do you get world peace? You get world peace through inner peace. If you've got a world full of people who have inner peace, then you have a peaceful world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment