Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Today marked the end of nearly five months of wonder and speculation.

I'm back on Rotten Tomatoes as an official critic!

I had been registered as a critic from my time at Moviedex (which is different to being a regular member/reviewer), but decided to make a go of putting my reviews from the Daily Liberal up.

There was a bit of a process. Then I never heard back about whether it had all be done.

Turns out on looking today, it had. WINNING.

You can see reviews new and old from me on Rotten Tomatoes whenever you like!

***

Try viewing everyone who comes into your life as a teacher.

In Zen they say, "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." You've got to chop and carry. That's just part of the human condition.

Anything that bothers you is only a problem within. Only you can experience it, and only you can correct it.

Instead of judging others as people who should be behaving in certain ways, see them as reflecting a part of you, and ask yourself what it is you're ready to learn from them.

It's intelligent to have a plan, but neurotic to fall in love with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment