Friday, August 09, 2013

I wrote earlier this week about feeling as if I'm back in the film critic game.

But to cap a good week off, on top of now having my Daily Liberal reviews recognised on Rotten Tomatoes, I am now also a contributor to American film site Movie Mezzanine.

I'm one of a number of contributors from around the world, all of us I'm sure there to hopefully gain that little bit more exposure and continue crafting our film-writing talents.

Photo: tonedeaf.com
My first piece is on the big news out of the Australian entertainment industry this week, the change in US DVD cover for The Sapphires.

If you would like to have a read and share your love please do, and any comments are appreciated as always.

The idea is that I'll be an opinion/feature writer on the site and bring my views on news in the film industry from around the world.

***

Quality rather than appearance... ethics rather than rules... knowledge rather than achievement... integrity rather than determination... serenity rather than acquisitions.

Intention is the energy of your soul coming into contact with your physical reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment