Friday, September 06, 2013

Things you may have missed from me this week:


1. I was rather pleased to see all the early responses as news broke that Malcolm Turnbull was correcting an apparently 'poorly worded' policy on internet filtering. You can see some of those responses on my Storify story.

Photo: 5plitreel.wordpress.com
2. I talked about films that were literally too close to home in my latest piece for Movie Mezzanine. Snowtown and The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith are my case studies.

3. goes with 2. in that I learnt a bit more about internet speak...


I thought I knew abbreviations well. But I had to look this one up when a link to my article went up. A couple of nights before I also discovered via a Twitter conversation that IMO is 'in my opinion' (and later piecing together that IMHO adds 'honest').

Makes me feel a little ancient...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment