Wednesday, January 08, 2014

FLO RIDA!

Man, I asked you to stop with the covers a year ago now. And you've gone and done it again.

Photo: youtube.com
I know you've had How I Feel out for a while now, and it's gone well enough for you. But I've been busy.

I just want to say that it's not doing you any favours for credibility or your style. Whether you care about this I don't know (to be honest, I don't think you do), but what about respect?

See, now you've gone and tampered with a real classic. You're not the first with this song, and you won't be the last, but with your run of mashups/covers/whatever you want to call them it's been tiresome for a long time and you just need to stop.

You need to promise yourself you'll go to remake obsession rehab and clean yourself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment