Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I got told by three people today that I essentially don't know how to do my job. At least two of the three were trying to give me constructive criticism (I think), but it still felt pretty shit.

And none of them were in my workplace, which makes it even worse. After a morning of rushing around (including what I hope is my very last visit to Telstra at Casuarina Square - that place is seriously messed up), I just didn't want to start my workday off with that shit.

***


I made the afternoon a bit lighter though, sharing some Fruchoc love with my office. I'd done this in Dubbo before where no one really knew about them, and got a good reaction. Most here in Darwin were stumped, but for those that actually knew of the Fruchoc power their faces lit up. It made me happy that they were happy. Such is the magic these chocolates provide...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment