Friday, February 21, 2014

Annoyances this fortnight

I had a short week of sorts. Monday and Tuesday were taken up by training for our new system (where we upload stories, etc - and it was much more draining and difficult than I expected), Wednesday I had off but it didn't feel like it, and now it's the end of Friday. But there have been things nagging at me for some time. Out with it.

1: Air conditioner/real estate dramas.
Newly-installed machine stops working on me a couple of times. I get it going with shaking of cords etc (but don't know if it's the actual air-con cord or connecting cords that are the potential problem). The worst thing of this is first time around I called my real estate agent and left a message - after attempting to visit in person - and she doesn't call back. POOR FORM.

2: The Sochi on Ten social media person.
I got up at 3am to watch David Morris take silver in the men's aerials during Sochi 2014 coverage. Loving the Winter Olympics. I post a pic from the TV on to my Instagram account, tag @sochionten - and then they crop and repost my pic to take it as their own. Now, being half asleep I joked to say what a coincidence we have the same photo - but not to acknowledge the repost was quite unprofessional. And just lazy. POOR FORM.
*Yo, by the way: THIS is how reposts are done.

3: I can't embed Instagram images to show you on my blog.
I don't know why the code doesn't work. They're fabulous. The best I can do is links, which sucks.

4. Flies are getting in sneaky-like.
Again, don't know why or how. It's always when I don't keep my balcony doors open that I notice it, which is the worst.

5: Thursday.
See last night's post.

6. Stomach bloating.
No, it's not that time of the month. I think I'm bloating from water retention because of the climate's humidity or something. I look like I'm pretty much pregnant. Feels like it anyway.

7. Unposted articles.
I was in good form having written two Movie Mezzanine articles in two or three days. But they weren't good enough to post apparently. One of which was timely and I'd written going past midnight.

One thing I'm NOT annoyed about.
It's Friday night! Working tomorrow, but it's thankfully the end of what's felt like a very long week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment