Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A few things today:

1. I got THIS in my letterbox... and then AGAIN stuck in my door.


The unit directly above mine is having damaged floor tiles removed among renovations. Expected to take two weeks. While it's only during the day, weekends/late mornings will be a bitch. Great.

2. I had to laugh at this.
So social demographer Mark McCrindle reckons there's a huge portion of men to every woman in Darwin. We knew this already, but there's definitely not a woman drought. Otherwise I would've been picked up at least once whenever I've gone out. And I can safely say that's not happened. Ultimately it means I wouldn't be single. And I can safely say that's not a reality either. This may come to the disappointment of some, I know, but it is what it is.

3. How frickin' awesome is the Winter Olympics? Really? Particularly the snowboard halfpipe.

Embedded image permalink


I had to go to bed by the time the final came around, but was surprised to hear that Shaun White was outdone. Still amazing to watch (I can't believe how much air he gets, it's incredible) - this has been one of the better events of Sochi 2014 for me so far. Looking forward to seeing how Torah Bright and the other girls go tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment