Friday, February 14, 2014

There is such a thing. Almost. It's always a happy birthday to my cousin Stefan at least.

But for someone who has never had to care much for it, I've had a lot to talk about on Valentine's Day the last few years.

Today is also Library Lovers' Day for those Aussies who didn't know, which I wrote about two years ago, and eluded to last year.

This year? I actually have plans!

Drumroll...

I will be attending the (bookends of the) NT's Board of Studies education awards, interviewing the high achievers of 2013 who have been honoured by the government!

Geez, people should be grateful I'm a singleton.

***

In other news of today, the CSIRO had some huge arrow from that angel guy stuck up its backside. My mistake of putting them on a Twitter education feed meant that all day I was bombarded with shit like this:


At least this was interesting enough to catch my eye (I must admit, I enjoy seeing these consumerist statistics).
No more. There's work to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment