Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Chinese corn confectionery

I was lucky enough to receive some Chinese confectionery from my friend Carina a few weeks ago, who had gone over there to discover a bit more about her family and where she comes from.


It's a lovely assortment of chocolates and jelly shots, all of which I'd never tried before.

As Asian junk food in general is not known to me, I have been intrigued and pleased with what I've had so far.

Until this.


Midway through my conquest of the lolly bag, I am attempting to eat a CORN flavoured jelly shot. The picture shows little corn cobs in a cream sea, see?

It won't open for me though... almost as if to say to me, "No, eat your dinner first, then me," or, "I'm too weird to eat, weeeird."

You will find out how it went tomorrow.

***
On another note, I will publish my movie review in a separate post shortly. It will not be neglected!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment