Sunday, February 17, 2013

The start of a reading roll

I started my own reading crusade last year after deciding it was time to really get back into it, particularly when the Winter Reading Program at Dubbo's library came up.

I ended up reading a total of five (and a half) books over 2012 that didn't include my magazines or the newspapers every day.

They were:

Ned & Katina by Patricia Grace, seen here at Rotorua Museum

The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Night by Elie Wiesel
The half comes from a book I read across December and January:

Life of Pi by Yann Martel
So far for 2013 I'm reading Anna Karenina and another book I started months ago, got on a roll with and then I stopped for other things. Should get back to it.

***
People who have behaved toward you in any way that you find disagreeable truly don't know what they've done to you because they're living out of their separateness.
Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment