Monday, February 06, 2012

2012's everywhere man

There's always an actor from time to time that seems to come out of nowhere and be poised as the next man for greatness. This year it looks to be Tom Hardy.



WHERE did this guy come from? Seriously, I was watching the latest adaptation of Wuthering Heights on the ABC before Christmas and thought he was an oddly gorgeous Heathcliff. He was really intriguing, especially because I'd never seen him before...

Then I find out he's the freakin' new Batman villain and in This Means War (that one via the poster up at my local cinema). How did THAT happen? BBC mini-series straight to Hollywood? And BLOCKBUSTER Hollywood at that. Excitement!

He'll go great guns, and that means lots of women will fall head over heels... le sigh.

**Disclaimer: while writing this I was reminded he was in Inception. You'll have to forgive me, I forgot. Can't explain that one away. And no, he didn't make a straight jump, he worked his way there via Guy Ritchie. Good path. Ma bad.

Super excited having just read an interview on Bane though. OMG, new Batman!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment