Friday, February 17, 2012

Loved up shoes...

Someone out there somewhere once associated a killer pair of heels with love... not the love of a shoe from its owner, but love relating to the attraction of a female.

In the week containing Valentine's Day my calendar seems to have pulled out all stops, making my job for shoe of the week very difficult. Just not the way I expected.

I shouldn't be surprised though. I was so horrified by the four of these I couldn't decide which one was worse. If anyone wants to assist comments are more than welcome.



Actual use of the 'word' fahgeddaboutit?! TWO leopard print varieties? Too much, too muuuuuch!!!

Although not all was lost.

The quote for the weekend was interesting from Gwen Stefani (who totally kicks arse):

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels."

My first thought was - respect!- but then realised I'd probably rather see her tearing up the stage going nuts everywhere. It's an interesting thought from her nonetheless.

Then the Valentine's Day shoe. Of course it was red, and a high stiletto. But I think this is my shoe of the week. I actually don't mind the look of it, but the gold sole is distracting me from envisaging if I could pull them off.



Question time: Do heels increase the attraction on a lady, or are a lot of women crazy to be so mad over them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment