Saturday, February 04, 2012

Indomitable and devilish

Blaming photo upload issues for this one being late...

My shoe of the week as brought to you by my fridge calendar: indomitable.




This week brought better results than last, I couldn't bring myself to destroy any of them this time. I actually really like the colour on this one. Plus it doesn't look enormously high and it's a standout shoe that I would probably pick up to try on.

***


So in my entry last Friday I totally missed the following shoe because I'd forgotten to rip off the day before. I've decided to bestow a Shoe of the Month award to this piece of work: devilish.



Giggle giggle. How original that name... but the shoe is ACTUALLY a fair interesting design. The more daring part of me (or tasteless, I can't decide) likes this shoe a fair bit. It would pack a fair punch, but you'd have to keep the rest of the outfit extremely simple.

Bottom line though: I could never get away with a pair like that where I now find myself. Fail.

***

If you're read this thinking 'what the hell is this and why am I seeing Satan's shoes?', it all started here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment