Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cowhide and some Downton

Little did I know I'd be getting my country on and going on a road trip yesterday (to the Warrumbungles, but that's a story for a later time), but something struck me when I saw this on my fridge back on Wednesday.


One of the more random Shoe of the Week choices I think, this is a shoe purely for the farming/animal enthusiast. One would hope it is not real cowhide or PETA activists would surely have something to say. I would too - but not for that...

***
So who's seen the Downton Abbey preview for Season 3 on Seven?

I feel like fistpumping every time I see it... Whoever thought of putting a montage to David Guetta is a champ. DA in da cluuuub (OK that's really lame but what else can you say, it's so random).

It's been done so well, not least because of what looks like excellent content. I can't wait until the end of January (no doubt it'll premiere after the Australian Open) - but I will; looking for this was hard enough not to read any potential spoilers.

Here you go :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment