Saturday, December 29, 2012

Katina: Expedia blogger

There was no new release for me to post a review up last week so I have a DVD review to eventually post instead. For now though, I have a favour to ask!

I'm currently involved in trying to become the newest blogger for Expedia.com.au and have to get the highest number of votes in order to get to the final round and be judged by an actual panel. I believe I have what it takes and if I can get there in a (massive) final surge it would make my holiday if not my year!

I've only got three days to go so please take two minutes out of your day to help me out! They will ask you to share information but if you say 'allow none' it will still let you vote... so no excuses!

If the link to my page doesn't work, try the button on the side of my blog.

If nothing else, you can watch the video I made, which is rather embarrassing but done in one take just the one time. I tried.

Peace out, and I wish everyone a happy new year. Here's to 2013!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment