Sunday, December 09, 2012

No neglect here, promise.

It may appear that I've been neglecting my blog the majority of the time lately, save for the film reviews.

But I haven't, I promise!

A couple of weeks ago I ran into a dilemma where my free Picasa photo storage had run out... it's still the same situation.

***

Now, I have done some research. Forums are a great place to discover whether or not it's just you or others with the same problem. Turns out there is someone who is in the same mess as me. Unfortunately there has so far been no solution to the issue.

This upsets me because there are so many entries I've been meaning to make - there is more to my On the road to nowhere series for one thing, and obviously life and tacky shoes haven't stopped for this.

The easiest thing for me to do would be to get on a plan, where I get oodles of storage for a small monthly fee. But I don't need the space they're offering so I feel it would be somewhat wasteful.

I will keep working on it.

Sorry folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment