Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A royal birthday surprise

Photo: The Hindu
KATE!

You were meant to hold out for an extra seven hours. What happened? You were SO close!

Oh. I really hoped your son would be a July 23 baby like me. But I liked waking up to the news on my birthday, so thanks and congratulations.

***

Ah yes, today's been my big day for the year. I saw my family on the weekend and took in the Manchester United game against the A-League All Stars too, so that was enough. But I feel rather spoiled with a few little things since then from friends here and back home.

I feel I've forgotten what it feels like to really be happy about celebrating my birthday, but today has brought a bit of it back. I may be a tiny bit older, but celebrating my life should still be a great thing!

While on the subject of today, the best photo to come out of the Royal Baby coverage was clearly the Lion King mock-up...


I'll end it there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment