Monday, July 29, 2013

WOW.

I've been watching Big Brother tonight in slight disbelief.

It's that time of year ALREADY. It's back. For season number 10 if you can believe it.

Last year's return of the best reality TV show around (sorry, I don't care for singing contests, that's not a social experiment) came off pretty brilliantly. I'd considered going for it but decided not to, and by the end of the season was so impressed I thought 2013 could be my year.

I did actually apply this year FYI, with a video audition because I live far enough from Sydney that I'm allowed to. In hindsight, I think I would have looked more reserved, and as a result didn't have that, ahem, x-factor.

***

This year's contestants really seem like a mixed bunch, different to usual. Ed's the hottie (and Adelaide born, woo!), Tim is going to rub everybody up the wrong way, I think Sharon's going to be a cooler 'older' person than previous counterparts, and this gay Ben is just so cuddly cute.

I can't believe how excited I was before on remembering Big Brother started tonight. It's going to be another three months of obsessing over people and their reactions to changes in their constrained environment.

I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment