Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And that is the best compliment I can give in these Edward-obsessed times. HP6 was amazing. The best yet. Funny with the increase in romance, a total prat in Cormac McLaggen who I'd forgotten about until rediscovering the book last week, and a really well condensed and flowing plot.


A sold-out session in front of the Oatmill Cinema's biggest screen meant we had to line up for good seats the old school way. No allocated seats, it's all about the dedication in these parts. Wasn't long ago that city folk were the same...


I swear every single person sighed at the end because they wanted more. Best one yet. I for one can't WAIT to see it again. I want my chance to be an extra in The Deathly Hallows dammit!


On a different note, went to get late dinner at the Red Rooster, we thought it was closed and almost had a fit. I'm talking 8:30pm here. We got in to order though and because they had just mopped, Mel thought the slippery floor would be useful to recreate the moonwalk. We must've looked so cool for the teenage kids that had walked in, doing the slick moves and ruining their cleaned floors in one go. Ahahaha. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment