Monday, December 19, 2011

The beef's right here today

I hate it when people contradict their thoughts about me to my face. As a person that values honesty for the big things (concerning friendships, relationships of all varieties, whatever) very highly, quite possibly the biggest insult someone could give me is their dishonest thoughts. Don't tell me something I've said/done is acceptable and then tell me clear improvements could be made. It's one or the other for goodness sake! I won't stand for looking like a fool who seems like they need encouragement when it's probably a good dose of constructive criticism that could be much more effective. They are two different things and I accept both with equal gravity.

That's all.

7:08pm - Followed through with my previous blog and updated my LinkedIn. A small win for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment