Friday, December 09, 2011

Fiiiiiiilm seeeetttttt!

Ok, went overboard with the title there didn't I? But I was ON A FILM SET today and it kicked arse! A new Australian film The Front, set in France in WWI, is being filmed on the outskirts of Wongarbon, a village 15 minutes away from Dubbo. I've been following the audition process through the past two months and now they're finally in action!




I was lucky enough to talk to director Johan Earl while he was in makeup, and the morale on set was high after six days of long shooting. Other filming in Sydney has been completed so this is getting to the end of the production road, and he was rather pleased with how it was going. Look out for the goss on Monday online for Daily Liberal and transcripts with Earl and Dubbo actress/film set lender Sarah Mawbey on Cut Print Review soon!

Great way to end the week... but I want to know who else has been on a film set? Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment