Thursday, March 07, 2013

Turned the TV on and the NRL pops up. So the footy (as they know it in NSW) has started... but all that did was make me think of how I wish it was AFL. It's coming Katina. Soon...


Having said that, tonight marked Sonny Bill Williams' return to the NRL fold after his not-so-glorious exit in 2008 (wow, that's ages ago). I, as AFL-loving as I am, do know about this and remember how big it was at the time.

Seeing him on the field was intriguing, and to be honest a part of me is thinking about eventually learning to sit down and understand a bit of it. Maybe. Unfortunately for me now though, I have work to do so any Sonny Bil - oh I mean NRL - watching will have to wait.

***
The more you have a harmonious, loving, accepting approach, the more you'll see the rest of the pieces all fitting nicely together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment