Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A good night to watch hard

Much like my Mission: Impossible feat, I've decided to watch through the Die Hard quadrilogy ahead of tomorrow's release of A Good Day to Die Hard.


However, I stupidly only decided on this last night. So by this morning I'd watched Die Hard and Die Harder, sacrificing going to the gym.

Now I have to watch both Die Hard With A Vengeance and Live Free Or Die Hard. So I can actually get some exercise done tomorrow morning before seeing A Good Day To Die Hard tomorrow night. Phew.

Damn - as I've written this, I've managed to just about burn my leg with part of my laptop. It's really painful. This all better be worth it.

Yippee-ki-yay motherf****r!

***
Inspirational affirmation is out of reach tonight. It will feature in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment