Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Excitable tonight

Lots going on in my head and in life as I once again settle into a regular routine. I have no planned trips for a good two months now (until my mother dearest visits), so with any luck I can finally make more time to get stuff down for the benefit of any readers I may have.

Tonight I am excitable:

1. FOOTY'S BACK FOR REAL

And it starts with the Crows! I thought it was next week, so bonus. Although I'll be taping it as I have a Rotaract event and then opening night of the Travelling Film Festival to attend... busy times.

2. THE MINDY PROJECT IS BACK TOO

What awesomeness. Just as I'd resigned myself to thinking Seven had screwed around with yet another program they decide to cut the How I Met Your Mother double to one episode to fit it in as of next week. While I love Mother, I'm really glad about this. I hope it was because people complained. If you're not on the Mindy train (I didn't even have to give it time) then shame, shame, shame.

3. AMAROO HOTEL FOOD PAST THEIR SCHNITTIES IS GOOD

I'm pretty sure I've not eaten there besides cheap schnitty Wednesday after the one time during my first few days in Dubbo. Tonight I had grilled barramundi half price and it was real good. However, the green beans are still questionable.

***
When you know that you're in charge of your intentions, then you'll come to know that you're in charge of your entire world.

Jealousy is really a demand that someone love you in a certain way, and you saying, "It isn't fair" when they don't. It comes from a lack of self-confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment