Thursday, March 28, 2013

My beloved Adelaide Crows opened the AFL season on Friday night, and I wasn't home. I did tape it, and was annoyed to discover that we'd lost.

The more annoying thing I discovered though was two hours earlier as I was about to watch a film at the cinema. I should've checked my emails:



A reminder to do my tips - I've decided to get back into it after many years out! I forgot though. And then I forgot to put it in for the Saturday game too. Not a great start.

Luckily, it's a split round so I haven't totally lost out. My boss freaked me out yesterday by saying the rest of it started last night. I rushed to do them before leaving work before realising the first game is tonight. But it's done. And I'm excited about it.

Are you tipping this year? AFL or, for those otherwise inclined, NRL?

***
Those who seem to cause you the most anguish are those who remind you of what is either lacking or wanting in yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment