Wednesday, March 06, 2013

WOAH.

This week's just getting better and better...

Photo: The location of the 2013 One Night Stand featuring Flume, The Rubens, Ball Park Music and Seth Sentry is... DUBBO, NSW!!!!!!

Wow, how awesome is THIS? And I didn't make the correlation when we got a press release from council late yesterday about something big (and unnamed) coming...

I picked it'd be in NSW somewhere, but it turns out people here pretty much knew it was in Dubbo already. I missed the rumours apparently. Anyway, it's made my day and I've been pretty excited about it the whole time. Great line-up (OMG Flume...)!

On top of that the drycleaner got stains out of a dress I've worn only once, I had a really nice hot chocolate and got to see gorgeous local art at a pop-up exhibition, snuck in a beauty appointment (important before heading home this weekend) and then after getting to work was invited to the opening night of Dubbo's Travelling Film Festival.

Winning in life today.

***

Bradford Batman

So Bradford's Batman revealed himself to English media for real.

Mysterious crime-fighter is no longer a mystery.  Boooo.

It is not a joke. You hold the safety of your people in your hands... OK, or not. To be honest, any hero who is worried about people's thoughts on his paunch is a little piss-weak.

It was pretty funny to read though.

Speaking of other viral things, I have no idea what this 'Harlem shake' thing is about. Haven't seen the WA miners' video doing it yet, think I'm going to attempt to have a look at the actual song and then let you know what I think. Apparently it's #2 on the charts?

Gosh, I'm out of touch...

***
Create an inner harmony where your loving soul guides your physical behaviour, rather than having your soul always come in second place.

Live the Ten Commandments.

3 Comments:

  1. Jessica Smith said...
    What night are we planning to hit the film fest??
    Katina said...
    On the Saturday, which is the 23rd. I'll have to write about that on here at some point!
    Katina said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment