Monday, April 29, 2013

Contentedness and despair

There are good days, and there are bad days.

Yesterday I had a just about perfect day, surrounded by great people, great sun and great food as well as getting through almost half of The Great Gatsby. Simply put, I was the most content I'd felt in life for some time.

Then today was a case of back to work... and I'd done alright in my break by finding a Hunger Games mockingjay pin on clearance at Target. Went to put a photo on Twitter all excited, and then I found out the news Taylor Walker's gone for the season.

This is absolutely devastating.

And I found all this out without even watching it.

Then today I was sent a link.


 
One of the most painful things I've ever watched. It's up there with the Nathan Brown knee buckle in his Richmond days (that vision is permanently etched in my memory).
 
Aaaaand in theory, there goes the Crows' season. Hurting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment