Thursday, January 19, 2012

If you didn't know that about me, shame on you! Well, you do now.

So I love shoes. These I purchased in Europe over the course of my 15-week trip. I can't believe I never did a fashion wrap-up this time around... having said that, these were the more notable buys as opposed to 2010 when London vintage clothing reigned supreme.


The European sales are awesome.

Back row (from left): New Look khaki boots from the UK, 15 pounds. Platform wedges from Harrods London, 59 pounds. exe cork nautical wedges from Greece, 39.80 Euros.

Middle: Grey wintery heels from Singapore, 40SGD. Silver flats from Greece, 15 Euros.

Front: Platinum hand-beaded thongs from Greece, around 70 Euros. Fluoro jelly thongs from Greece, 13 Euros. exe dressy thongs from Greece, 29.80 Euros. Closed flats with beige bow from Spain, 5 Euros.

***

Mum realised I wasn't going to have a wall calendar like I had the past seven or eight years, so thoughtfully bought me a tear-off calendar for my fridge - of SHOES!

It started off well with a quote: "You should do shoes."




But since then it's gone kind of downhill. Here's a few examples that speak for themselves.



I've now decided to share with you my "favourite" shoe of the week every Friday as a result of my intrigue to see which tacky shoe will win my heart. Keep an eye out starting tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment