Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The brown side of life

Totally jinxed myself last night. Had told Mum I was yet to see a cockroach and could handle the few crickets I've had (including yesterday morning at 3:20am, I took that thing DOWN half asleep), and not before I hung up, while speaking to Dad, did I see a disgustingly huge brown one. I really let out a yelp, it freaked me out. And the fucker took an age and a white coating of Pea Beu to die. Watching it in slight fear it would just start walking off again was horrible. I just couldn’t bring myself to grab it for ages.

Now I’m shitty. Crickets are one thing, but cockroaches are just ew. Why must they exist? Especially in my house. Not what I need thankyou. Not what anyone needs. I've heard Dubbo's bad for bugs, but I've been pretty good until this point. Moral of this story: I really must get stuff off the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment