Thursday, January 12, 2012

With my recent explorations past Dubbo, I have something to show for it other than photos. Last night I cracked open some dessert wine and cheese from Mudgee, because I could.



Semillion from Lowe's estate and near-blue cheese called Mudgee Rouge from High Valley (I think). So excellent that it helped me crash out on the couch until 2:43am this morning.


And then there are the comforts of home that I hold onto because they can last me a bit longer. Anyone from South Australia will recognise these.


Croweater pride!

Haigh's Chocolates - the best in Australia. Don't know if I can say the world, I tried that argument against two Swiss guys and their Lindt once and didn't do so well. But my argument was that I'd actually tried both!


And then there's Fruchocs. God these things are good. Fellow ANZACs on my Turkey tour were pleasantly surprised when they enjoyed these as we camped at Gallipoli. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment