Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No photos but tennis

I have three posts waiting to go. But I refuse to reveal them to you without photos and there's currently a glitch in the Blogger system, so I frustratingly have this post sans visuals as my only vice.

However, I'm watching the tennis and STOKED it's finally Australian Open time next week. Only this time watching the day sessions will never be possible because of work, which is a total shame. I miss the summers where I would veg out every day I could. It's becoming less and less of a reality.

That's why I'm taking time off for the 2013 event.

I've said I would go for years but I think I have to really get my act together and do it. First week action would be the name of my game, although a final would be nice too...

I have photos from my venture to Wimbledon for the mens' final in 2011, where I sat in Court 2(?) and watched it eating strawberries and cream under a strong English sun. But I can't show you those either, CAN I? How stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment