Thursday, August 02, 2012

Shoe catch-up

Massive catch-up on shoes of the week.


Picked this one because you could get away with wearing these in or to a wedding. While the acrylic leaves a bit to be desired, the design's relatively simple.


On the week of my birthday there wasn't much impressing me on either extreme. I don't mind the idea of a big ribbon as detail so I stuck with that.


This week I had to go with these. As well as that stiletto looking a bit deadly, I just thought these were such Asian shoes! This sort of footwear would sell really well in Chinatowns and the like.


I couldn't really pick a shoe of the month, but these two stuck out for me amongst the other weekly picks.

"Flamingos are no longer just for the front lawn." LOL. But really, these are so trampy hooker anyone in their right mind would not wear them for any other purpose.

The bottom wedges are not my style at all but it was what had been written here also that got me, especially having visited home. Where my monstrous wedges all are. Wedges here do not make this city girl feel right at home while in the country - they're alien to the majority of people walking down the street. Oh fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment