Friday, August 24, 2012

I had a cracker of a day yesterday.

First I was invited to watch a clip from my colleague, who is a cat video lover and hilarious. I give you:



Now, I didn't know the theme before watching this as I've never seen the show, but I was captivated by this. And then even until the end of today, more than 24 hours later, the tune was still being sung around the office. I've felt like I've been in a video game with how it sounds just quietly.

***

I thought that was pretty awesome. But THEN I was distracted at work and on Facebook for a minute. My newsfeed offered me this, via South Australia + Adelaide Memes:

 
 
I still can't stop laughing. That made my day. Wow.
 
***
 
So to shoe of the week. Pretty average group to choose from, but I liked the reference to a beach towel. With our short burst of spring and a summer storm it was a case of good timing.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment