Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wow I've been slack. Sorry about that. Just had a crazy time trying to fit things in and stuff. You know, life.

The last two weeks I've had a weekday off because of a Sunday shift, which has been nice. Among some shopping for a project I did some personal retail therapy too, purely by chance. I went into Equip to look at their new backpacks in stock (making a major comeback by the looks of things, I was intrigued)... and in the corner I see a mass amount of sale stuff. I ended up buying a bit:






There you see five items, and also the prices. But they lie. It was 5 for $10. Yeah, that's right. I got ALL of these for TEN BUCKS.

I happened to be there on the first day of the sale, where the girl told me about 60 per cent of the sale stock had already gone. No wonder, baaaaargain.
What's your best bargain? It's always interesting to hear stories of good finds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment