Friday, February 22, 2013

Power packing

Only 25 minutes to choose clothes and accessories for five days' holiday. That's got to be a personal best.

And it was all done with the finesse of an 80s powerdresser after I came home (early) from a trivia night:

Anyway, it's been a crazy few days where I didn't get around to the vacuuming or cleaning the toilet, having to watch The Deer Hunter in two slots (man that film is LONG - but good) and trying to get ready for my mini-break.

I'm finally off to Brisbane on my Jetstar $1 flights, how exciting! I'll also have a morning in Port Stephens, dolphin capital of Australia, and time sussing out the Hunter Valley Gardens. I'll attempt to have details on this and my trip to Parkes and The Dish from last weekend up on my return.

***
Take the time to observe animals. What you learn will enrich your life.

There's no lack of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There's only a lack of resolve to make it happen.

Be consistent aware of the need to serve God and to serve others in any and all of your actions. That is the way of the miracle worker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment