Thursday, February 07, 2013

The final shoes of 2012

A long time coming, although to say anyone was hanging out for this could be a stretch.

My final shoes of the week for 2012:


The black pump was alright although it had purple diamantes on it. Then there's a mother-daughter combo, a Christmas boot (there were three of them to choose from if you can believe), another fluffy heel (there was one earlier) anad points. Always lots of points.

Shoe of the month for November: the black pump above. With shoes representing San Fransisco and a cow, that wasn't too difficult.
Shoe of the month for December: I don't particularly like any of these (I know that was the point of this whole exercise, but still)... I'll pick the Christmas boot for the festive spirit.

Shoe of the year.

Well, we're at that point. There's been everything from satanic footwear to that of the formal kind. There were summer wedges and a few days' homage to The Wizard of Oz. But my favourite?

I actually found it hard to pick just one in the end... but I did.

Second runner-up:


First runner-up:


And the winner:


Do you agree? Tell me what you think!

***
- Once you become detached from things, they don't own you any longer.
- Re-examine the sentence: "Just do your best.". I would substitute it with, "Just do.".
Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment