Monday, July 23, 2012

A year ago today I was at Katakolo, Greece, celebrating my 22nd birthday.


Two years ago I was celebrating in London. And now I am home where it is a lot colder but just as nice because I'm with family.

Last year's was an interesting day. We couldn't travel to the beach we wanted because there were no buses and nationwide taxi strikes were still in full swing more than a week after the initial protest. So we went to Katakolo which is a one-street hub with this tiny beach. But I made sure I tanned, frolicked in the water and ate myself stupid with this wonderful mass bruschetta. Later that night I had sudden abdominal pains, was told I was cursed, had said curse lifted by a local lady who was one of many to crash the 'party' and then got myself one celebratory drink before I caved to the dream machine.
Good times.








The decoration wasn't a request, they just had ESP. But welcomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment