Sunday, July 15, 2012

Black boots a godsend


I don't think I ever revealed my black boots in any of my previous Friday blogs! Pardon the additional items, I was excited that Diva had a massive sale and I rarely buy jewellery these days so I did well that day. And pardon the lateness of this entry once again, long day at work to end the week. And I was back at work already today!

Anyway, these boots were held for me as the shoe store's latest stock came in after I'd been on a citywide search and not really found anything else I liked. Yes, the ones I'd found on that day with the massive distraction of snowboarding pants. And you know what store they're from? Williams the Shoemen. Not exactly where I'd have gone in Adelaide but they had the best range in Dubbo for what I was looking for, which surprised me a bit.

Since wearing them I've come to appreciate the ease with which they match my outfits more and more. You can chuck these on with anything! And I got them for $42 during their 40 per cent off sale. Win.

***

Shoe of the week time:




Not as scary for Friday the 13th as I thought the calendar might pull on me. I love peacocks but I imagine this style of shoe on Drew Barrymore in Ever After - they're similar to her ornate glass slippers! Only for an olden-style ball these go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment