Monday, July 30, 2012

Solid companions

I wanted to share a snap with you all tonight after the trials I've already had with my role as official Olympic couch spectator. My signal through both my digital recorder and the TV itself completely went last night, for all channels. Thankfully, the TV came through late last night, and my recorder seems to have miraculously recovered.

Now I'm settled, relaxing and watching the Olympics - right now the men's hockey - with my new companions.


I scored this dispenser from an antique store in Newcastle on my first trip back in January. The shopkeeper's son had decided to give it up and she was happy it was going to someone deserving. While it's taken some time for the M&Ms to find their way to these guys, I can safely say I'm using it well and good now.

M&Ms are so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment