Friday, July 06, 2012

Sparkle sparkle

I went shopping down Newcastle's Hunter Street Mall during my weekend escape to the coast. And among some great finds I bought shoes!



This photo's not great with the lighting, they're actually a rather bright dark purple colour. $30 down from $110 at the Wanted clearance outlet. Not an 'I need' purchase, but I thought they could come in handy and I rarely spend a lot on fancy flats.

***

Shoe of the week now, and I couldn't resist this beauty.


So my calendar is confirming its worst kept secret: it is American. And patriotic they are. Would any decent American WEAR these ghastly things? The 'Ms. Independence' also found themselves in the same pool for the week as a heel inspired by pink flamingos (no, not the film, the actual creatures).

I really want to give the designers of these things a good kick in the pants.

-------
*I have two photos entered in the current Qatar Reflections competition. Please show your support for me by voting for either photo! Short backstory and links here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment