Thursday, January 31, 2013

New TV for early 2013

Did anyone catch The Mindy Project after HIMYM on Monday night? I found it taped by accident and ended up watching it after looking up that it was the first episode. Pretty funny actually, even for another doctor show (seriously USA, there's enough of them now). See how we go with next week's episode...


Now doesn't this look interesting? Another reworking of Sherlock Holmes, yes, but I'm kind of intrigued. Jonny Lee Miller already to me is an awesome choice as the great detective - how has he NOT done it before now? I'm cautious to see how this goes with the major differences (Watson as a woman and the New York setting); I've never really gotten stuck into a Sherlock TV series so I might give this a go.

***


On a different note, I've never watched My Kitchen Rules for more than 20 seconds before Tuesday night, but I found myself eating dinner in front of the TV as Tassie dad-son duo Mick and Matt did their best to impress their fellow contestants with their seafood expertise. I can see how it's addictive! Can't say I'll be watching it every night, but it's high pressure watching for sure.

I'm trying to avoid getting into too much new stuff again this year. I found 2012 was pretty hectic just as it was and I'm trying to do different things in my spare time. Will still be keeping up with Downton Abbey among other shows from last year though - I've found myself singing and bopping to my rendition of She Wolf for weeks not being able to get the montage from the ad out of my head! So excited it's "after the tennis" now (in one way anyway).

I'd still like to know what shows you'll be getting into in 2013...

***
Creativity means believing that you have greatness.
Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment