Friday, April 13, 2012


Enough said yet again. The shoes on my calendar this week were all pretty bad but this design is disgusting. And a few days after the weekend page's style tip from Helen Mirren too. Fail.


To other better shoe-related things, I bought some heels last weekend! These Miss Shop (Myer) black suede-type pumps were $36.15 down from $49 and I couldn't resist. I have similar shoes, but they have never been comfortable (for Mollini that's deplorable) so I thought these would serve me better. They've been tested out in the office today and are looking pretty good. They're higher than most of my other work pairs so not feeling so great, but still bearable. For the price, a worthy investment.



I'm back on reviewing this week, so check in tomorrow night for my thoughts on Battleship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment