Friday, April 27, 2012

Can't pick it this week

I can't decide on my shoe of the week. They're all equally tacky. If anyone has any ideas of what they think is their favourite, for ANY reason at all (open forum people) then go for it, I'd love some outside input.



In other shoe news, in the package my mum sent me a few weeks ago (in which I received my grey shoes) I also got the soccer boots I knew I owned but couldn't be found back home. So I didn't have to go out and buy the ones I did, although they're very cool as I described previously.



I was so glad to see these in front of me. I wore them last weekend when we won 5-3 (yeah!) and they're just that little bit more comfortable (worn in) than my new boots.

***
Check in for my shoe of the month next Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment