Friday, April 20, 2012

Tuxedos and candles

Post #150, boo-yah! Momentous occasion #justsayin'

TGIF, I finished this off at work while I'm waiting to be assigned things to do. Again I've been asking myself today whether something's wrong with me for actually liking a shoe this week on my calendar...



With a simple black dress, fitted jacket and tights I think these could look really funky. Or am I totally off the mark?

***

To other shoe news: I got a pair from home sent to me! Yay!



I got these babies from Charles & Keith in Singapore's Changi Airport for SGD40. Unfortunately there's been some bad luck with them in the first week of being worn over here. Candle wax got on them at church when I went for Easter, and on picking it off I also pulled a tiny thread. And then at work I somehow flicked my open green highlighter off the table and it got a spot on the outside of my right shoe. Classy.

Anyone got any suggestions for how to get highlighter out of a wool-like fabric? Helpers wouldl be lifesavers!

***
See why I write about shoes in some form every Friday here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment