Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mothers' Day shoes

Shoe of the Week's a day early to end a week which for me has felt like slowly completing a marathon as I get myself together ahead of a special long weekend. My one-day weekend last week was filled with Showgirl judging, so trying to sort my life out from cleaning to out-of-work commitments has been hectic. Not to mention that I've fit in four films since Sunday (you'll find out about a couple tomorrow). Phew!

To the aforemention shoe now, and a sneak peek at tomorrow's did it for me. Dainty but totally not what my mother or myself would wear. Ever.


But I respect them for trying. Come to think of it, this shoe makes me think of beauty pageants...

I wish all the hardworking mums out there a happy Mothers' Day.

-------
*I have two photos entered in the current Qatar Reflections competition. Please show your support for me by voting for either photo! Short backstory and links here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment