Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Appreciating a decent photo

Travel-related emails are totally worth keeping around, less traumatic than physical letters. I've entered two photos in this awesome Qatar Airways competition where they want you to upload your best travel photo. There's four categories and some of the photos so far are just beautiful.

I've uploaded these two not because they're the most striking photos ever but because they represent my journey from last year and show the exuberance of a culture.

Photo one is my 'money shot' from the Royal Wedding, which completely came by surprise but it's one to show the grandkids.


Vote here


The second is one I took in Egypt, the central object striking me to see just how proud of the January 25 revolution they were. You can really stamp your approval in such a simple way.


Vote here

You can vote for me through either photo in the Qatar Reflections comp by following the links. The more votes, the bigger chance I'll have to win a flight somewhere magical and be able to tell you guys all about it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment